My Dream Life

[ Monday, May 31, 2010 | Leave a Comment ]


I knew all the people in the world certainly want to be a better life. And I think that one man's idea of a better life will be entirely different from another man's. It's hard to decide what makes a better life, for we cannot agree on a definition of better life that is acceptable to all. But for me, there are five factors in my dream life that I need.

First I think my family. Because family is a necessary part of a person's life. My parents are very kind people. They tried to do everything for me to be a good person. They look after me and gave education to me. I'm very happy, warm when I live together with my family.

Then I need a good health. Health is very importance in our lives. Because it can make us: good feeling, happy and can do another working that we want. For my health I always eat good food, do exercise very morning and some time I play sports with my friends. As the saying goes "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

And after that is Education. It's very good for the people. Certainly all children must to study at school because for to be a good person in society. At university, if I know clearly about skill in my subject I can find a good job and get high salaries.

In our lives we always communicate with another people, usually with our friends. So, I need a lot of good friends. When I am with my friends, I feel free and easy. I can say or do almost anything I like without fear of reproach or embarrassment. This is because we understand one another very well. Good friend that I choose is kind, friendly and can help me when I am in a problem. Because when I have good friends I don't think that I live alone.

At the end I think a good society. I want to live in a society that has peace justice and especially development. It means that when I live in a good society I certain to be very good in my life and I think it's good for another people, too.

So, for all these I think it good enough for me to be a better life. And I hope that I will have everything that I want.


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.