What do you think of modern life?

[ Monday, May 31, 2010 | Leave a Comment ]



Nowadays, most young people don't know clearly about morality. Of course, lives are always changing. I think that, people always left home along alone at night and go out with their friends, specially the boys and came back at midnight. That's what I don't like about it today.

It's true, young people like spend a lot of money on clothes and going out, and then they don't have enough for books, etc...Some mobile phone is always ringing during the lesson in the class. And some students are always talking when I'm trying to listen to the teacher. I know people like cigarettes and I believe smoking is one of the greatest danger to young people. You see, the problem has became worse and worse in the country when most of they smoking.

But I wouldn't say every thing is worse. Students at school always learn in groups in their free time. They do home work or assignment together. Most people are hard worker in their job. I mean, the try to make their work to be successful. Some time they become a teacher at young and a good manner in their work.


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.