1. Prevention is better than cure.
2. No interference is the sinew of peace.
3. For loan loses both itself and friend.
4. there is no success without patience.
5. Blood is thicker than water.
6. Good children reflect their parents, good students reflect their teachers.
7. Cut your coat according to your cloth.
8. Do not throw rice and pick up husks.
9. Do not whisper in front of guest.
10. Don't judge a man by his looks.
11. Still waters run deep.
12. Lock the barn door after the horse is stolen.
13. Charity begins at home.
14. Look before you leap.
15. There is no perfectness in the world.
16. None so blind as those who will not see.
17. There's none so deaf as those who will not hear.
18. No one is too old to learn.
19. No one is perfect.
20. No man is born wise.
21. No guts no glory.
22. A teacher can never truly teach unless he is still learning himself.
23. Out of sight, out of mind.
24. Associating with a blacksheep always bring sorrow but a wise man always brings happiness.
25. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
26. There's safety in numbers.
27. Think today and speak tomorrow.
28. Learn from your mistakes.
29. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
30. When in Rome do as the Romans do.
31. Jack of all trades and master of none.
32. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
33. To know many things is not as good as to be an expert in one field.
34. Don't blow your own horn.
35. Let bygones be bygones.
36. A miss is as good as a mile.
37. Life is struggle.
38. No success without hard work.
39. Fingers are all thumbs.
40. Strike while the iron is hot.
41. Let sleeping dogs lie.
42. You can not use a winnowing basket to hide a dead elephant.
43. Little by little, a bird can make its nest. Drop by drop water fills the container.
44. When wine is in, wisdom is out.
45. Better buy than borrow.
46. Even if they are sagacious but they would become darkness.
47. All gotten gains never proper (Thinks wrongly obtained don't bring success or happiness).
48. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
49. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do not today.
50. When a man is angry, he can not be in the right.