51. Trouble brings experience and experience brings wisdom.
52. Half a loaf is better than none.
53. Have lost the goods is not so important than have lost the respect.
54. The more one gets, the more one wants.
55. Poor in wealth is better than poor in opinion.
56. Live now, pay later.
57. If you don't help row, don't slow the boat down.
58. If you love someone don't forget yourself.
59. If a man thinks himself great, he can not know his own wrongdoings.
60. Honesty is is the best policy.
61. Speech is the picture of mind.
62. Life without industry is guilt, industry without art is brutality.
63. A mere madness to live like a wretch and die rich.
64. No man can be the patriot on an empty stomach.
65. The unexpected always happen.
66. Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
67. One law for the rich and another for the poor.
68. A poor spirit is poorer than a poor purse.
69. In prosperity caution, in adversity patience.
70. Love is ever the beginning of knowledge as fire of light.
71. It's love that makes the world go round.
72. Reason is the guide and light of life.
73. Living without an aim is like a sailing without compass.
74. Reason teaches young men to lie well, and prepare old men to die well.
75. Life is half spent before we know what it is.
76. Who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
77. A clear conscience can bear any trouble.
78. Fire is test of gold, adversity of strong man.
79. The enemy of the best is not the worst but the good enough.
80. If you can not speak good of men, refuse to speak ill of them.
81. Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.
82. Little is done where many command.
83. Better untaught than ill taught.
84. Philosophy is the microscope of thought.
85. Knowledge is power.
86. Don't be disappointed with fate, don't make protest against the predestination.
87. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is a key to it.
88. If you want to reduce poverty and ignorance, you must go to bed late and get up early.
89. If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, cut me down! If I die, avenge me!
90. We must leave exactly on time... From now on everything must function to perfection.
91. The rich experience of history teaches that up to now not a single class has voluntarily made way for another class.
92. Belief is harder to shake than knowledge.
93. The broad mass of a nation... Will more easily fall victim to a big lie than a small one.
94. It is a mistake to look far ahead. Only one link it the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.
95. Politics is more dangerous than war, for in war you are only killed once.
96. The empire of the future is the empire of the mind.
97. I'm not built for academic writings. Action is my domain.
98. There are limits to self-indulgence, none to self-restraint.
99. Don't cut my feel, don't kill my love.
100. Being a leader, you must be aware of poor people's illness.
101. We need to have a sense of past and future, not just present.
102. Everything can be solved, but dying can't be solved.
103. Struggle in life will bring a bright future.
104. Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
105. To a man with an empty stomach food is god.