Why I create my own blog?

[ Wednesday, April 28, 2010 | Leave a Comment ]


Everybody who made blog or web must be know why you create it. For me, creation of blog is to share something I know with, to keep in touch with and to network with my friends and people. By the way, I just want to put down my articles as diary. I want to share my young experience I leant.
Other reason that I blog I want to improve my writing and language,I have typed English and I always try to look for new words to see what I want for topic. So bloggining in English help me to better language, retrieve and explore for new words.

For update my blog I try to Learn article in Mags, Bulletins, Internet, conversation with friends, and to go somewhere I am involved and then I just publish it to share with you and to take photos.

And the last reason I think it will take a lot of times and patience to earn any money on a blog. With traffic will come some money.

So, As you experience, create blog, producing content is not so much easy as you read books. Sometimes, I don't know what I should write to publish in my blog. On the other hand, I don't need my blog to fail; I try to see something to update it, even thought not often.


What about you, why you create your own blog?

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.